Five Star Accomodation in the Heart of the Cotswolds Comfortably Sleeps 8
SOUTHWOLD BARN is a luxurious conversion of five cart barns in Compton Abdale. The village is one of those 'that time forgot' where there are many beautiful country houses, mixed with quirky Cotswold cottages all on little lanes which lead towards the village spring in the shape of a cotswold stone crocodile!
- Sleeps 8 in three double bedrooms (two on the ground
and a twin Room (or super kingsize bed if you prefer)
- Three Bathrooms (two of which are ensuites)
- Large log burner (for cosy winter evenings)
- Pretty garden with stream (lovely for lazy Summer days)
- Large field for family games
- Family friendly (games for children, cots, high chairs and stairgates)
- Flat screen TVs, WiFi, Smart speaker, DVD
- Close to Cheltenham, Cirencester, Bourton on the Water, Stow, Oxford, Bath ...
- Dog Friendly
- Near to (The Barn at Upcote, Stone Barn, Cripps Barn) wedding venues
Please take the time to read the latest guest reviews from our guestbook. Click here
Southwold Barn disability access statement click here